Wednesday, September 14

Hello Bloggies

Hello Bloggies! :) So this is my very first post and I'm kinda excited to start my very own fashion blog. I have had a blog literally for years following all these cute and fun fashion bloggers while my blog literally went without any attention, except for the fact it had an ugly floral background and my name on it. I decided to start this blog with the encouragement of friends and family who always would say "you love talking about fashion" why not start a blog. In all honesty I think they want me to shut up and let out all my fashion frenzies out on here. I don't really know what I'm gonna post or how often but I think it will be  a great way for me to not only share my passion for fashion with others but also a way for me to experiment with new things and learn more about my own sense of style. So even if no one looks at my blog, which could be awkward since I would be talking to myself,  I am looking forward to basically having my very own fashion diary that I can look back on. So here goes nothing...

A little about myself: I am 22 years old. A fashion marketing & management major at the Art Institute in Schaumburg and for once in my life I actually enjoy school. Wow! I can't believe I just said that. I have always been really interested in fashion and when I figured out what  I wanted to do with my life there was really no other career field I could imagine myself in. I plan on moving downtown Chicago asap, I'm a city girl for sure. I'm really close to my sister Sarah you will probably see her in some of my picture posts. She will most likely be the one behind the camera taking the pics (Sarah always has good photography ideas, as for me not so much) and she is wanting to get in on this whole blog lovin thing too.

*On a side note: If someone is actually reading this I am no English major which means there will defiantly be misspellings, punctuation in the wrong places and most defiantly run on sentences. I do hope you can forgive me : /

XOXO, J

No comments:

Post a Comment